kcc online, kcc loan interest rate, kcc loan interest rate, kisan credit card official website, kcc loan limit, kcc loan amount per acre, kcc loan interest calculator, KCC Loan 2023, kcc loan online apply, kcc loan apply form, kcc loan application form, kcc loan registration online,
KCC Loan 2023 ( kcc loan online apply ) :- Today, the Government of India has started the KCC Loan Scheme 2023 in the country to provide financial assistance to the farmers of the country. With this scheme, farmers can take KCC loan from the bank on their agricultural land, through this loan, farmers can fulfill their needs. We can get the interest amount deposited in installments gradually, in today’s article, how to take KCC loan, necessary documents of KCC loan, how to apply for KCC loan, all these topics will be discussed in detail today.
kcc loan online apply
Let us tell you that if the farmer of the country wants to apply for KCC loan online, then first of all the farmer must have 2 hectares of cultivable land of his own, then you can go to the nearest bank branch and make the loan process online. After the order of the government, all the banks of India provide online KCC loan to the farmers, today the loan of up to 5 lakh rupees is easily available to the farmers of the country.
How much KCC loan can a farmer take?
If any farmer takes the loan of KCC, then first of all the same question comes again and again in his mind that how much can we take KCC loan, then tell all of you as information that how much KCC loan will be available depends on everything. How much land does the beneficiary farmer have and in which area is the land available and what crops are grown on that land? Keeping all these facts in mind, KCC loan is provided to the farmer, although KCC loan can be given to the farmer on an amount ranging from Rs 3 lakh to Rs 7 lakh.
How do I get my KCC online?
In today’s time, if any farmer wants to get KCC loan online, then that farmer will have to open a bank account first, after that he will have to go to the bank with all the documents of the land, the applicant farmer from the bank will have to fill the KCC loan online application in detail. And all the asked documents will have to be attached behind that form, after that your documents will be verified online, after that the online KCC loan amount will be transferred to the bank account in the next 15 days.
What is the maximum amount of KCC loan?
The maximum amount of KCC loans depends on the land of the farmer, there is no fixed amount in this, according to the amount of land the farmer has, KCC loan from 45,000 to 200,000 rupees per hectare of land is available to all the farmers. Will not be given KCC loan will be given according to the area in which the farmer’s land is. Now suppose the farmer has 4 hectares of land and crops are produced by irrigation, then that farmer will be given a loan of up to Rs.5 lakh by the bank. becomes easily available.
- 2023 में केसीसी लोन कैसे लें : how to take kcc loan in 2023
- पशु लोन योजना राजस्थान 2023 : Rajasthan Pashu Loan Yojana Aavedan Form
- 2023 में मुर्गी पालन लोन कैसे ले – poultry farm loan kaise le,Murgi Palan Loan in 2023
- 2023 में डेयरी लोन कैसे ले : How to Take Dairy Loan in 2023
- भैंस पर लोन कैसे मिलेगा : bhains / beffalo Loan Yojana 2022
- Mushroom ki kheti in 2023 – 1 एकड़ से प्रति वर्ष कमाए 25 लाख रुपया
kcc loan amount per acre
If the farmer’s land is in the water area where irrigation is done by rivers and canals, the farmer of that area will get a loan of about 80 thousand to 1,20,000 rupees per acre, whereas if the farmer’s land is irrigated by rain water. If irrigation is for crops, then the farmer of that area will get a KCC loan of Rs 40,000 to 60,000 per acre if cash crops such as tea, cotton, cardamom, clove, opium, indigo are cultivated on the farmer’s land. KCC loan of up to Rs 2 lakh per acre will be easily available to that farmer beneficiary, thus KCC loan is given on the basis of land and irrigation area.
kcc loan interest rate
In all the states of the country, the interest rate of KCC loan has to be given equally everywhere, in this, the interest rate of the loan has to be given on the basis of different money, like if the farmer has 4 acres of land, then a loan of 3 lakh rupees is given by the bank. If the farmer takes a loan above 3 lakhs according to his need, then that farmer will have to pay a higher rate of interest.
By the way, if we talk about the normal interest rate, till Rs 3 lakh, the farmer will have to pay installments at the rate of 7% interest.
And in this interest rate, 3% rebate in interest is also given by the government on timely payment of installments to the farmer and along with this, financial compensation is also given by the central government and the state government to the farmers who repay on time. Due to which a lot of discount is also available in KCC loan.
Which documents required for KCC loan?
- Aadhaar Card of applicant farmer
- Ration card
- domicile certificate
- income certificate
- Land papers (Jamabandi, Khasra number, copy)
- bank account number
- passport size photo
- register mobile number
Who is eligible for KCC loan?
- It is necessary for the beneficiary farmer to be a native of India.
- It is mandatory for the farmer to have his own cultivable land.
- The age limit of the applicant farmer must be 18 years to 60 years.
- There should not be any kind of loan already on the land of the beneficiary farmer.
- KCC loan will be given to the farmer who pays the loan amount in installments on time.
Which bank gives KCC?
- State Bank of India
- Punjab National Bank
- IDBI Bank
- ICICI Bank
- HDFC bank
- Bank of Baroda Kotak Mahindra Bank
- IDFC bank
kcc loan online apply in 2023
Under the KCC loan scheme, any farmer family wants to apply online, then the farmer should follow all the steps given below so that you do not have any problem in taking KCC loan.
- The applicant farmer must first open a bank account.
- After that you have to go to the nearest bank branch where you have opened a bank account.
- You have to take the KCC loan form by going to that bank.
- In that form, the details of the beneficiary farmer such as the name of the farmer, details of the land, Aadhaar card number, account number, income of the farmer, etc. will have to be filled.
- After this, all the documents have to be attached behind the form.
- This form has to be submitted to the bank official
- After this, your form will be checked and later the form for online KCC loan will be submitted, after the completion of this process, you will be given the KCC loan amount within the next few days.
Questions and answers related to KCC loan
Q 1 . What is a KCC loan?
ANS – The farmer is given a loan on the land by the government bank, so that for a few months you can repay the KCC loan with interest by completing the necessary work.
Q 2 . What is KCC loan limit?
ANS – Although there is no limit for KCC loan, but KCC loan is available according to your land, the more land you have, the more KCC loan you will get.
Q 3 . Who is eligible for KCC loan?
ANS – All the farmers of India are eligible for this KCC loan, who have more than arable land and there is no government loan on that land.
Q 4 . Which documents required for KCC loan?
ANS – Required Documents –
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- Bank Account Number Address Proof Certificate
- passport size photo
- register mobile number
- land documents
Q 5 . How do I apply for KCC pm Online?
ANS – To apply for KCC loan online, you will have to contact the bank, from where you will have to fill the online application form, after that you will get the loan amount.